We may discontinue or change any service or feature on Trading Vault at any time without notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface (API) in this case.
Unless otherwise noted, all rights, titles, and interests in Trading Vault, and all information made available through Trading Vault or our services, in all languages, formats, and media throughout the world, including, but not limited to, all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of Trading Vault.
You may not use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Trading Vault content, frame any portion of Trading Vault or its content, sublicense, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute for payment the Trading Vault content without our prior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the Trading Vault content for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the Trading Vault content. For additional information on commercial and partnership inquiries with us, please see the contact page.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes, without the prior expressed written consent of Trading Vault. In addition, you shall not, without the prior expressed written consent of Trading Vault, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works.
Except as otherwise expressly permitted by additional agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for third party services or software.
Trading Vault grants all users of trading-vault.com, and all other available versions of the site, to use snapshots of Trading Vault in press releases, books, articles, blog posts and other publications. In addition, Trading Vault grants the use of all previously mentioned materials in education sessions on the condition that Trading Vault attribution is clearly visible at all times when such snapshots are used. Attribution must include a reference to Trading Vault. Use of sharing tools built into Trading Vault such as ‘Trade Sharing’ does not require additional attribution. The use of any Trading Vault products outside the Trading Vault website, without a proper attribution of Trading Vault, is not allowed. Users who disobey this attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure compliance. This includes, but is not limited to, cease-and-desist warnings, court orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief, and so on.
Trading Vault may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that Trading Vault shall not be held liable for any trading activities or other activities that occur on any website you access through links on Trading Vault. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the content or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on Trading Vault are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser. Unauthorized soliciting on Trading Vault is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including, but not limited to, temporary or permanent bans of the account found in violation, and any appropriate and available legal action for monetary and other damages.
Trading Vault cannot and does not represent or guarantee that any of the information available through our services or on Trading Vault is accurate, reliable, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. Various information available through our services or on Trading Vault may be specially obtained by Trading Vault from professional businesses or organizations, who are believed to be sources of reliable information (collectively, the “Data Providers”). Nevertheless, due to various factors — including the inherent possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, results obtained from use, and correct sequencing of information available through our services and website are not and cannot be guaranteed by Trading Vault. We make no warranty and assume no obligation or liability for scripts, ideas and other content of third parties.
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals. Any trading in securities or other investments involves a risk of substantial losses. The practice of “Day Trading” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose substantial sums of money. Before undertaking any trading program, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Trading Vault or our services.
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a particular trading program in spite of the trading losses are material points, which can also adversely affect trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
1. Personal Subscription
2. Each new user can try any paid plan with a trial free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice. There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is cancelled on the same day as the auto conversion payment has gone through. Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made. Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund.
3. The service is billed in advance on a monthly, or annual basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account. If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
4. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Trading Vault subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the ‘Membership Settings’ page and selecting ‘Cancel Membership’.
5. If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment is received, your subscription will be stopped.
6. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee whereby a new user who has made their first purchase can choose to cancel their subscription and receive a full refund within 30 days of making their first payment. An email must be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the refund and cancellation prior to completion of the 30 days. If a refund is requested, the subscription will be cancelled immediately, not at the end of the next billing period.
7. We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
8. We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
9. We offer refunds for recurring annual payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual renewal of the service, you have 14 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don’t do this, Trading Vault assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
10. Our team members have the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by any terms or rules associated with this site or associated groups e.g. The Trading Vault Community. We do not offer refunds in case you are banned from the website or associated sites or communities.
11. Any illegal activity, including adult content, links to adult content web sites, spamming or hacking will result in your account being shut down and all your data being deleted without warning. No refund, is given in this case.
12. If you are accessing our services via a branded partner's service, all billing and related billing processes will run in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. Trading Vault is not responsible for the collection or processing of payments or refunds of the branded partner's services. All billing queries and disputes must be taken up with the branded partner.
2. Business Subscriptions and Branded Partner Services
2. The service is billed in arrears on a monthly basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account.
3. All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your Trading Vault subscription. To cancel, your subscription, please send an email to email@example.com.
4. If you cancel the service during your current billing period, your subscription will remain active until the end of the billing period, at which time any outstanding bills, including the current period will be due.
5. All bills are due within 7 calendar days of the end of the billing period. Overdue accounts may be cancelled at our discretion disabling access for all your existing users. Until your subscription has been cancelled by us or you, you will continue to accrue charges even if your subscription is overdue.
6. We do not offer any refunds for recurring monthly payments, deposits, or other related charges. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
7. We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
8. Our team members have the authority to warn or disable access to your service or users when you/they do not abide by any terms or rules associated with this site or associated groups e.g. The Trading Vault Community. We do not offer refunds in case you are banned from the website or associated sites or communities.
9. Any illegal activity, including adult content, links to adult content web sites, spamming or hacking will result in your account being shut down and all your data being deleted without warning. No refund, is given in this case.
By submitting ideas, content, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Trading Vault through our contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Trading Vault is not under any obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Trading Vault shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Trading Vault may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Trading Vault, without any obligation of Trading Vault to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Trading Vault under any circumstances.
By creating an account with Trading Vault, you agree that Trading Vault can use your email address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, important information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the link provided in the emails.
As a branded partner of Trading Vault, you give us permission to use your name, images and branding anywhere necessary to offer Trading Vault as a branded service on your behalf. This includes but is not limited to, our websites, services, emails, support, and marketing material.
All intellectual property and all user data is the property of Trading Vault and upon cancellation of the branded partner service, will remain the property of Trading Vault.
Last Updated: This Terms and Conditions was last updated on 31 July 2022.